COOKIE USE POLICY
This policy specifies the rules of storing and accessing information on the Users' devices using Cookie files, utilised for rendering services required by the User, provided by electronic means by F.H. „OLIMP”, ul.Laczna 3/U2, 22-100 Chelm, Poland
Administrator - means F.H. „OLIMP”, ul.Laczna 3/U2, 22-100 Chelm, which renders services by electronic means, and stores and accesses information in Users' devices.
Cookies - means electronic data, particularly small text files, saved and stored on devices that the User utilises for accessing the pages of this Website.
Own Cookies - Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to rendering services by electronic means by the Administrator, by means of the Website.
External Cookies - Cookies placed by partners of the Administrator, by means of the Website.
Website - an Internet page or application, by means of which the Administrator runs a website, operating under the www.shop.x-tool.org
Device - an electronic device, by means of which the User accesses the Website.
User - a subject to whom services can be provided by electronic means, or with whom an Agreement for rendering services by electronic means can be executed, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, as well as provisions of the law.
II. Types of utilised Cookies
The Cookies utilised by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is impossible for viruses or other undesired software or malware to permeate to Devices of Users by this route. These files allow for identification of the software utilised by the User and customising the Website individually for each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they originate from, time of storing on the Device, and an assigned value.
The Administrator uses two types of cookie files:
Session cookies: stored on the User's Device and remaining there until the session of the given browser ends. The data stored is then permanently removed from the Device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow for downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
Persistent cookies: stored on the User's Device and remaining there until they are deleted. Ending the session of the given browser or turning off the device does not result in removing them from the User's Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow for downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
The User can limit or disable cookie file access to his or her device. If this option is utilised, using the Website will be possible, with the exception of features that, due to their very nature, require cookie files.
III. Purposes which Cookies are used for
The Administrator uses Own Cookies for the following purposes:
- customising contents of the Website pages to User preferences and optimising the use of the Website pages;
- identifying the Website User's device and locating it, and displaying the web page properly, customised to his or her individual requirements;
- saving settings selected by Users and personalising the User interface, e.g. in terms of selected language or Users region of origin;
- saving the history of pages visited on the Website, for the purpose of recommending their contents;
- font size, website appearance, etc.
Authenticating the user in the website and saving user's session in the website:
- maintaining the session of the Service User (after logging in), which prevents the User from having to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- correctly configuring selected Website features, enabling in particular verification of browser session authenticity;
- optimising and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
Conducting processes necessary for full functionality of websites:
- customising contents of the Website pages to User preferences and optimising the use of the Website pages; In particular, these files allow for identify basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website, customised for his or her individual requirements;
- correct support of the partner program, enabling in particular verification of sources of User redirections to pages of the Website.
Remembering the user location:
- correctly configuring selected Website features, enabling in particular customisation of information provided for the User, taking into account his or her location.
Analysis and testing, as well as audience measurement audit:
- generating anonymous statistics helpful in understanding how Website Users browse the pages of the Website, which makes it possible to improve the structure and content of these web pages;
Providing advertisement services:
- customising third party service and product advertisements presented by way of the Website;
Ensuring security and reliability of the Website.
The service Administrator utilises External Cookies for the following purposes:
Presenting multimedia content on Website pages, which is downloaded from an external website:
- www.youtube.com [cookies administrator: Google Inc, whose registered office is in the USA]
Collecting general and anonymous statistical data by way of analytical tools:
- shoper.pl [cookies administrator: shoper.pl whose registered office is in Kraków]
- Google Analytics [cookies administrator: Google Inc, whose registered office is in the USA]
Logging in to the Website using an account on another website:
- Facebook Connect [cookies administrator: Facebook Inc., whose registered office is in the USA, or Facebook Ireland, whose registered office is in Ireland]
- Google [cookies administrator: Google Inc, whose registered office is in the USA]
- Paypal [cookies administrator: PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A, whose registered office is in Luxembourg, or PayPal Inc., whose registered office is in the USA]
Using interactive features in order to promote the Website using social media:
- plus.google.com [cookies administrator: Google Inc, whose registered office is in the USA]
- Facebook.com [cookies administrator: Facebook Inc., whose registered office is in the USA, or Facebook Ireland, whose registered office is in Ireland]
Using features in order to simplify communication through the Website page, said features being downloaded from an external website:
- skype.com [cookies administrator: Microsoft Corporation, whose registered office is in the USA]
IV. Possibilities of specifying the conditions of storing or gaining access by Cookies
The User can change Cookie file settings at any time, on his or her own, specifying the conditions of Cookie files being stored and accessing the User's Device. The User can implement the setting changes mentioned in the previous sentence using internet browser settings or using the service's configuration. The settings may be changed particularly so that the automatic cookie processing is disabled in the Internet browser settings, or the User is informed each time about installation of Cookies on his or her Device. Detailed information on options and methods of processing Cookies is available in the software (Internet browser) settings.
The User can delete Cookie files at any time, using features of the Internet browser he or she uses.
Limiting Cookie file functionality may affect some features available on the Website page.